Saturday, January 1, 2011

Picture Winter

I have been meaning to sign up for a class at Big Picture Classes for sometime, but had not done it until yesterday. I decided to sign up for Picture Winter - 30 days of Brilliant Beginnings. Check it out at http://www.bigpictureclasses.com/ or click on the link to the side. Each day I will be receiving a message in my inbox with inspiration to get my creativity going.


Today was A Day to Relax and although I wish I could say that I was just going to relax, I know myself and that doesn't happen often. Anyway, we got a new TV for Christmas and today was the day to take down the tree, put away all the remnants of Christmas, and start the New Year by putting up the new TV. It is an LG TV - Life's Good. And yes, life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment