Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Year


This year I am not making resolutions. I am not giving anything up. I am not going to lost 10 lbs. This year every day will be a new day. This year I will set daily attainable goals. This year will be different.

I am going to look for joy, look for laughter, and look for peace. I am also going to take care of myself, so that I am a better mother, better wife, better person.
One way I am going to do that is to do the things that I love.
One thing I love to do is take pictures. I got a beautiful Nikon D60 for Christmas the year before last and have snapped a lot of great shots. I took a Nikon class offered by Nikon last year and learned some of the ins and outs. Still, I don't always remember to grab my camera. By signing up for Picture Winter I will be using my camera every day this month; therefore doing something I love every day.

Today I took some shots of my daugher and her friends on a tree swing. They were such hams! It was wonderful. I got some great shots and posted these two for the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment