Sunday, January 30, 2011

One Word Project


This concept intrigues me.

This idea makes me think it might be too much pressure.

This project can possibly change my life or so I have been told.

It is the One Word Project. I believe it started with Ali Edwards, the scrapbooker, photographer, crafter; but I think it has taken on a life of it's own. It is all over the web.

So when I heard about it, I chose a word instantly. Ironically (or should I say that I think it is kind of corny), my word is joy. Corny, because it is also my name. But my goal in chosing this word is to seek joy - celebrate joy - and manifest joy.

When I stop and think about it there are many things that bring me joy, but I don't give the joy enough attention. I don't manifest the joy I am feeling - I don't show it clearly. So, I am going to work on it. Because I feel joy from so many things.

My kids.

My husband.

My friends.

Photography.

Decorating Blogs (I am addicted).

Reading.

Color.

Baking.

Cooking.

And the list could go on and on. So, from this day forward I am going to manifest my joy. I am going to celebrate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment