Saturday, February 26, 2011

Blog Hop

I am so excited!  I am participating in my first ever Blog Hop!!!  Yahoo!!

Because I was mourning the end of the Picture Winter workshop that I took at http://www.bigpictureclasses.com/, I decided to sign up for another workshop. I mentioned it in another post. It is called One Little Word.  The premise is that you pick on word an make that your focus for the year.  Embrace your word, live your word, and change your life because of your word.

You know what "they" say about noticing the good around it?  "They" say that it becomes a habit.  You know what I mean.  When things aren't going quit the way you want it is easy to focus on those things, but it is a bit harder to stayed focus on exploring all the positive things around you. 

My word this year is Joy.  People have chosen words like Light, Faith, Focus, etc.  What would your word be?

Check in on Tuesday, March 1 and see what my fellow bloggers chose for their word and how they captured it in their photography in the month of February.

No comments:

Post a Comment