Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Work in Progress

How do they do it?

How do they feel so much happiness?  Contentment?  Grace?

What is their secret and why won't they share it?

I don't want to be a work in progress anymore.  I want to know the secret.

Is it all a facade?  Do some people just hide it better?  Or do they truly feel pure happiness?  Contentment?  Grace?

I am struggling with my One Little Word.  I am struggling to see all the joy when things just seem so difficult.  March is supposed to be the month of action, but I can't seem to get out of my way.  And this isn't the first time in the last few years that I have felt this way.  In my own way!  Stuck.  So what I am going to try to do for the remainder of the month is post daily.  I am going post something positive that happened that day.  The post may be very short or very long.  I need action.  I need to find the secret and feel pure happiness. Contentment.  Grace.  I am going to find my "undiscovered joy."

I will get out of my own way and make a change.

Do you ever feel stuck?  What do you do to get unstuck?

No comments:

Post a Comment